The latest guidance to allow rowing at IRC is available here:- IRC COVID-19 Phase 3 guidelines
The main changes are inclusion of information for crew boats and coxes.
To confirm you plan to attend an outing follow the process in this video (The original video that shows how to make a booking can be found by scrolling down the page):-
Please see the following short video (click the link if the video below doesn’t work or you can’t get it to show in full screen mode): https://members.invernessrowing.uk/Outings/Outing.mp4
(0:07) Select “Week” to make it easier to select time of your outing
(0:10) Drag to select your 2 hour slot
(0:16) It is essential you select “Outings” otherwise other people will not see your booking
(0:25) Check boxes – adjust time if necessary
(0:30) Enter your boat and name in the box
If you want to make changes
(1:05) Drag to new day/time
(1:14) Double click for if you want to adjust by typing
(1:35) Change duration by dragging bottom boundary
(1:44) Delete outing
Outings can be booked either by clicking on “Booking” above or clicking here
All members must abide by the guidance document issued by Robert: IRC COVID-19 Phase 2 guidelines
Can everyone who is down for marshalling this weekend please read the following information? Please email email@example.com of you have any questions.
Word documents: (First a document that contains all the information and then a sub-set; one for each colour group)
Powerpoint documents (also available on the events site):
- Click on “Outings” in the top menu and sign in (if you haven’t used the remember me option). If you have forgotten your chosen username then use your registered email address instead / use the password reset link if need be.
- The default view is the club’s calendar – click on an outing and then select “Attend”, “Maybe” or “Decline”. You can see who else is coming (or not) by clicking on the number of responses tallied for each option.
- The “Dashboard” option provides information on outings that have recently been added and questions/polls that have been posted by club members (e.g. Anyone available for an outing at 18:00 next Wednesday?). Feel free to respond.
- Boat bookings can be made from the calendar – click on the day you want to ensure a boat is available, then follow the on-screen prompts. The “Profile Calendar” should be set to “Club Members”, put the boat you want to reserve in the event title and use “Boat Booking” for the “Event Type”. Note that bookings can only be made outside standard club sessions.
- The weekly club sessions should update automatically and cover the next 6 weeks.
- If you want to ask a general question then go to “My Spaces->Club Members” and fill in the box at the top or click on polls to start a new poll.
Please note that we do not use the personal information that can be added under “Account Settings” (found by clicking on your username at the top right) so don’t add any of this information. You can change the email notification settings etc. if you want.
If you are a club member and have not received an email inviting you to join then please get in contact with Dave R.