- Click on “Outings” in the top menu and sign in (if you haven’t used the remember me option). If you have forgotten your chosen username then use your registered email address instead / use the password reset link if need be.
- The default view is the club’s calendar – click on an outing and then select “Attend”, “Maybe” or “Decline”. You can see who else is coming (or not) by clicking on the number of responses tallied for each option.
- The “Dashboard” option provides information on outings that have recently been added and questions/polls that have been posted by club members (e.g. Anyone available for an outing at 18:00 next Wednesday?). Feel free to respond.
- Boat bookings can be made from the calendar – click on the day you want to ensure a boat is available, then follow the on-screen prompts. The “Profile Calendar” should be set to “Club Members”, put the boat you want to reserve in the event title and use “Boat Booking” for the “Event Type”. Note that bookings can only be made outside standard club sessions.
- The weekly club sessions should update automatically and cover the next 6 weeks.
- If you want to ask a general question then go to “My Spaces->Club Members” and fill in the box at the top or click on polls to start a new poll.
Please note that we do not use the personal information that can be added under “Account Settings” (found by clicking on your username at the top right) so don’t add any of this information. You can change the email notification settings etc. if you want.
If you are a club member and have not received an email inviting you to join then please get in contact with Dave R.