The latest guidance to allow rowing at IRC is available here:- IRC COVID-19 Phase 3 guidelines
The main changes are inclusion of information for crew boats and coxes.
To confirm you plan to attend an outing follow the process in this video (The original video that shows how to make a booking can be found by scrolling down the page):-
Just a quick reminder that we’ll be putting up the tents tomorrow (Friday) starting at 10am and hopefully finishing by 11:30. Please come along if you are available.
I have also attached details of how we will organise crews at the start this year. Can all start marshals please read over this before Saturday?
Can I ask everyone who is down on the rota to be a start marshal to come to the event briefing at 9:30 each morning and then stay behind after that so that we can allocate people to marshalling groups and answer any questions you may have on the marshalling plan?
- Click on “Outings” in the top menu and sign in (if you haven’t used the remember me option). If you have forgotten your chosen username then use your registered email address instead / use the password reset link if need be.
- The default view is the club’s calendar – click on an outing and then select “Attend”, “Maybe” or “Decline”. You can see who else is coming (or not) by clicking on the number of responses tallied for each option.
- The “Dashboard” option provides information on outings that have recently been added and questions/polls that have been posted by club members (e.g. Anyone available for an outing at 18:00 next Wednesday?). Feel free to respond.
- Boat bookings can be made from the calendar – click on the day you want to ensure a boat is available, then follow the on-screen prompts. The “Profile Calendar” should be set to “Club Members”, put the boat you want to reserve in the event title and use “Boat Booking” for the “Event Type”. Note that bookings can only be made outside standard club sessions.
- The weekly club sessions should update automatically and cover the next 6 weeks.
- If you want to ask a general question then go to “My Spaces->Club Members” and fill in the box at the top or click on polls to start a new poll.
Please note that we do not use the personal information that can be added under “Account Settings” (found by clicking on your username at the top right) so don’t add any of this information. You can change the email notification settings etc. if you want.
If you are a club member and have not received an email inviting you to join then please get in contact with Dave R.